Key Performance Areas and Main Responsibilities:
1. Participate in long and short term strategy development for SOS
India and put up consolidated operations plans and budgets for approval.
2. Periodically conduct visits, review program delivery for adherence to standards, guidelines and budgets.
3. Follow up on implementation of actions planned in the annual plan for SOS India and propose course correction, if needed.
4. Institutionalize mechanisms for sharing of best practices and
success stories from programs across all zones in India. Coordinate
with media and communication department to facilitate knowledge sharing
of best practices / success stories and of program activities with
5. Conduct Programme Audits, analyzing results and evolving action plans.
6. Maintain contact with external agencies, other NGOs & concerned government officials.
7. Support the Zonal Directors in establishing relations with key external stakeholders and peer organizations.
8. Participate in long and short term strategy development for SOS
India and provide inputs on integrated child care and child rights
9. Approve and provide guidance for preparing
program guidelines, effectiveness standards, quality requirements etc to
Family Strengthening Program and Family Based Care specialists.
10. Commission projects and feasibility studies for new projects,
conducting studies with research specialist for program innovation and
improving program mechanisms, tools and methodologies, impact and
effectiveness assessment etc and periodically monitor progress and