expert features and functions in MICROSOFT EXCEL 2013, along with the expert trainers
of MCTC Training Centre to help you get you beyond the basics and have
advanced-level proficiency within the EXCEL 2013.
Few of our
- An Overview of Excel
- Using Templates and Workbooks
- Formulas and Functions in Excel
- Using Simple Formulas
- Using the auto sum Function
- Using Auto Average
- Exploring the Insert Function
- Using a Function from the Insert
- Backstage View
- Printing from Backstage
- Saving a Workbook
- Using Page Setup
- Using Print Preview
ADVANCED EXCEL LEVEL 2
- An Overview of Formulas and
- Common Text and Numeric Functions
- Referencing Cells, Sheets and
- Naming Cell Ranges and Miscellaneous
- Creating Formulas that Look Up
- Lookup Function
- V Lookup Function
- H Lookup Function
- An Overview of Charting
- Data Sources for an Excel Chart
- Modifying a Pie Chart
- Exploding a Pie Slice
- Adding Additional Objects to a
To protect your
investment - we have a course satisfaction guarantee... so there is absolutely
no risk to you.
Free Demo Class
are also available
Deira, Office No: M-6 Al Ahrar Building, next to Al Bayan Shop. The nearest
metro station is Abu Baker Al Siddiqui Metro Station (Exit 1) - Green
Contact us for further enquiries on 0552239282 / 042556969 / 042970083.
Visit us @ https://www.mctcdubai.com/
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.
Ad Detail: Advanced Excel Training at MCTC Dubai
You are viewing "Advanced Excel Training at MCTC Dubai" classified Ad. This free Ad has been placed in UAE, Dubai location under Community, Events, Classes category.
Deal locally to avoid scams and frauds!
Avoid sending money to unknown persons. Muamat.com is not involved in any transaction between members and take no responsibility of any kind of loss or damage.