Home > India > Other > Services > Other
Search Other Ads in Other 
India Classifieds / Other Classifieds / Other Services ads / Other Other ads

Chinese Embassy Attestation In Single status Certificate - Other (Palakkad)

Post #: A38006404
Posted on: 03 January
Posted By: Anishma (Anishma ads)
Reply to: (Use contact form below)


You will get Employment visa from Abroad only after attesting your certificates.  If you attest your Educational certificates you will get Employment visa. If you attested non educational certificates you will get residential visa.

     Educational certificates include SSC, HSE, Diploma, Degree, Nursing etc. Non educational certificates include marriage, birth, police clearance, and any private certificates like medical certificate, salary certificate, experience certificate ,single status certificate etc.

Genius is one of the leading certificates legalizing company having Head quarters in Dubai.

Key features makes us different from others:

ยท         Online tracking facility

ยท         24*7 live chat support

ยท         Free document delivery all over the world

ยท         100% safe and secure

ยท         Branches all over the world

Call 9020531515 for more details


Contact this User: 
Your email: *
Message: *

The following file types are not allowed: exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code: *

Enter the code shown above into this textbox

Chinese Embassy Attestation In Single status Certificate  - Other, India - Free Classifieds - Muamat

It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

119 Visits

Ad Detail: Chinese Embassy Attestation In Single status Certificate

You are viewing "Chinese Embassy Attestation In Single status Certificate " classified Ad. This free Ad has been placed in India, Other location under Services, Other category.

Beware of scams and frauds by dealing locally!
Avoid Sending Funds with Western Union, Moneygram or and other similar service unless you are sure to whom you are sending payment. Muamat.com is not involved in any transaction between members and take no responsibility of any kind of loss or damage.