Home > Pakistan > Housing, Real Estate > Plots & Open Lands
Search Plots & Open Lands Ads in Pakistan 
  Price: to   Type:
Pakistan Classifieds / Pakistan Housing, Real Estate ads / Pakistan Plots & Open Lands ads

Pakistan Plots & Open Lands

Advertisements
Title TypePrice(Rs)
22 October
Farm House Plot Land on installment : Possession on 20%
(Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9, Karachi) Farm House Land on installmentLocation : Al-Taam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9.Construction StartedElectricity & Water availableBooking 10%Remaining 90% in ...
 For Sale 2500000.00
20 October
DHA Lahore phase 1 plot prices
(DHA Lahore phase 1 , Lahore) Sarfraz & Hamid have been associated with various renowned real estate offices from last decade & worked as Senior level Consultants. Having more than 15 years of experience working with DHA L...
 For Sale 1.00
17 October
No Image To get offer against ur plot anf files from us in Fda City,Wapda City and PGSHF
(Faisalabad , Faisalabad) Get bettter assessment of ur plot and files from us,Cash deals also available Better from market Al Derweish EstateHaseeb Hashmi
  Wanted 300000.00
10 April
No Image 7 Marlla Plot for Sale
(Lahore) 8 marlla plot for sale in Gulshan Ravi, lahore if anyone interested contact me thanks
 For Sale -
No Image 5 Marlla House for Sale
(Lahore) 5 Marlla House for Sale in samanbad contact me through email thanks
 For Sale -
Advertisement
13 December
No Image 2 Kanal Plot for Sale
(Lahore) 2 kanal plot for sale in lahore near to Sakiya bypass it is best commercial use like factory interested person contact me or mail me thanks
 For Sale -
Advertisements

Argentina   Australia   Austria   Belgium   Brazil   Cameroon   Canada   Chile   China   Colombia   Ecuador   France   Germany   Hong Kong   India   Indonesia   Ireland   Italy   Japan   Kuwait   Malaysia   Mexico   New Zealand   Pakistan   Paraguay   Peru   Philippines   Poland   Portugal   Singapore   South Africa   Spain   Switzerland   Taiwan   Thailand   Turkey   UAE   UK   USA   Venezuela   Zimbabwe